To support the Nevada Learning Network two primary committees have been formed. These committees are the Administration Committee and the Steering Committee. Below are more detailed descriptions of each committees role.
The purpose of the Administration Committee is to:
- design and implement the Learning Context Administration for individual institutions.
- work with the Steering Committee to design and implement project timelines.
- schedule support services, such as training and server maintenance.
- provide requirements for the design of a SIS integration
- collaborate on Vista administration issues
The purpose of the Steering Committee is to:
- provide direction and support for the Vista Implementation.
- review and approved policies and procedures regarding Vista.