Assessments: How come I cannot save my questions after returning to my quiz at a later time?
Assessments: Time Expired
If it is a timed quiz, the time has likely expired. Further, if the instructor has set up the quiz to disallow answer submissions if time has expired, then you will be unable to answer and save any more questions.
Click Finish to submit your quiz with the questions you previously saved.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support
More Like This
- Assessments: *How do I take a quiz?
- Assessments: I got locked out of a quiz before I could finish it. What should I do?
- Assessments: How do I review quiz feedback, scores, and comments sent from my instructor?
- Assessments: I took my quiz again and got a worse score. How can I get the better score in My Grades without having to take the test all over again?
- Assessments: **What are all the different types of assessments in a course?