Assessments: I got locked out of a quiz before I could finish it. What should I do?
If you can, log back into your course as soon as you have restarted your computer or once Internet connectivity is restored. Go back into the quiz by clicking the Continue Assessment button. Only answers saved prior to shutdown are retained.
If time has already expired, you may still be able to save or change answers and submit the quiz, but the instructor will see that your submission is late. If you cannot save answers, then the instructor has likely "disallowed answer submission after time has expired."
In any case, email your instructor immediately to explain that you were locked out of the quiz; include any error messages that displayed. (Only your instructor can reset your quiz.)
TIP: While taking a quiz, click Save Answer immediately after selecting an answer to a question. Saving your answers as you go prevents loss of work in the event of a technical problem.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support
More Like This
- Assessments: How come I cannot save my questions after returning to my quiz at a later time?
- Assessments: *How do I take a quiz?
- Assessments: How do I review quiz feedback, scores, and comments sent from my instructor?
- Respondus: Step 2 of 2 in Creating a Quiz using Respondus: Upload the Quiz using Respondus
- Respondus: Step 1 of 2 in Creating a Quiz using Respondus: Create a Word Processing Document