Assessments: I took my quiz again and got a worse score. How can I get the better score in My Grades without having to take the test all over again?
Assessments: Quiz Scores for Multiple Attempts
When you are allowed to take a quiz multiple times, the Instructor can determine which attempt's score is recorded in the Gradebook. In this case, it is likely that your Instructor has decided that the Last attempt should be your final grade for this quiz.
Contact your instructor with your concerns and if he or she is willing, they can adjust your score.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support
More Like This
- Assessments: *How do I take a quiz?
- Assessments: How do I review quiz feedback, scores, and comments sent from my instructor?
- Assessments: I got locked out of a quiz before I could finish it. What should I do?
- Assessments: How come I cannot save my questions after returning to my quiz at a later time?
- Assessments: I'm trying to open a quiz but nothing happens.