Assessments: I'm trying to open a quiz but nothing happens.
This problem is usually caused by a "Pop-up Blocker." Also, ensure that you are using a supported browser.
WARNING: Your quiz may be set up to open in a new window. If your quiz will not open, make sure all pop-up blocking programs on your computer are turned off.
Also, sometimes the quiz window will automatically minimize itself to the task bar. So check your computer's task bar for a window titled something like "Assessment." This is especially the case if another quiz window is already open.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support
More Like This
- Assessments: I'm trying to take a quiz, but the quiz screen is blank.
- Respondus: Step 2 of 2 in Creating a Quiz using Respondus: Upload the Quiz using Respondus
- How do I add WebCampus as a trusted site in Internet Explorer? (recommended)
- Assessments: *How do I take a quiz?
- Browser Checker - After I login, a Browser Check window pops up with the error: "Errors were detected. Please scroll down to see the errors in your browser configuration." What do I do?