Assessments: I'm trying to take a quiz, but the quiz screen is blank.
This problem is usually caused by a "Pop-up Blocker." If you have a pop-up blocker turned on, it may allow the quiz window to open, but the window will be blank.
WARNING: Your quiz may be set up to open in a new window. If your quiz will not open, or opens but is blank, make sure all pop-up blocking programs on your computer are turned off.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support
More Like This
- Assessments: I'm trying to open a quiz but nothing happens.
- Assessments: *How do I take a quiz?
- Pop-Up Blockers - How do I know if I have pop-up blockers on my computer? How do I turn off a pop-up blocker?
- Web Links: What are web links?
- *Browser Settings - What are all the browser settings I need to be aware of?