Assignment Dropbox: How do I export or download assignment submissions with attachments all at once?
ANSWER: ASSIGNMENT DROPBOX - CREATE PRINTABLE VIEW
From the Assignments Dropbox tool, you can create a printable view of submissions for viewing, printing, saving, or downloading. You can do this from the Submitted, Graded, Published, or All tabs.
Role(s) Needed: These instructions apply to Section-level Instructors.
Step 1: From the Teach tab, click the Assignments tool in the Course Tools area of the Course Menu.
Step 2: Click the down arrow icon next to the assignment name and select View Submissions.
- On the Assignment Dropbox page, you will see 5 tabs, and the system defaults to the All tab, on which ALL assignments are shown in one view:
Step 3: To filter the list to a specific assignment, in the upper-right corner of the Dropbox page, choose the assignment from the View by drop-down list and click the green Go arrow.
Step 4: Do one of the following:
- To create a printable view of one or multiple submissions, select each submission for which you want to create a printable view.
- Check the box next to Title. All submissions are selected.
Step 5: Click Create Printable View at the bottom.
To print the compiled submissions:
- Click Print. Your browser's print dialog box appears.
- Make your selections to print the compiled submissions.
To save the compiled submissions, click Save to File. The compiled submissions are saved in My Files in Content Manager where you can download them.
If you want to download the compiled submissions:
- From My Files, click the file name (.zip file). Your browser's file download dialog box appears.
- Make your selections to download the compiled submissions.
Click OK. The compiled submissions are downloaded.
- Unzipping the file reveals a folder for each student along with the attachment as well as an html file with comments from the comment box
Optionally make inline changes/comments within appropriate files (such as Word). Attach your revised file(s) when grading the student's assignment.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.