Assignment Dropbox: How do I find assignment submissions?
ANSWER: ASSIGNMENT DROPBOX > VIEW SUBMISSIONS
After Students submit their assignments, you can view them in the Assignment Dropbox tool. If there are new submissions, the icon appears next to Assignment Dropbox. You can view submissions for one assignment or submissions for all assignments.
Role(s) Needed: These instructions apply to Section-level Instructors.
Step 1: From the Teach tab, click the Assignments tool in the Course Tools area of the Course Menu.
Step 2: Click the down arrow icon next to the assignment name and select View Submissions.
- On the Assignment Dropbox page, you will see 5 tabs, and the system defaults to the All tab, on which ALL assignments are shown in one view:
Step 3: To filter the list to a specific assignment, in the upper-right corner of the Dropbox page, choose the assignment from the View by drop-down list and click the green Go arrow.
- The Submitted tab contains submissions that are ready for review and have not been returned to the assigned Students.
- The Not Submitted tab contains submissions that have been assigned or returned to Students for editing.
- The Graded tab contains submissions that have been reviewed.
- The Published tab contains submissions that you or the Student have published to all members of the course.
You can sort on any column headings that are hyperlinked, such as Title, Assigned to, Status, and Grade.
NOTE: If you select the Assignment Dropbox tool in the Instructor Tools area of the Course Menu, you are returned to the tab you left off at previously, or the All tab displays by default.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.