Assignment Dropbox: How do I grade Assignment submissions using a grading form?
ANSWER: ASSIGNMENT GRADING FORM
Once you have student submissions, you can use your rubric to grade those.
Step 1: From the Teach tab, click the Assignments tool in the Course Tools area of the Course Menu.
Step 2: Click the down arrow icon next to the assignment name and select View Submissions.
- On the Assignment Dropbox page, you will see 5 tabs, and the system defaults to the All tab, on which ALL assignments are shown in one view.
Step 3: Click the Submitted tab.
Step 4: Locate the submission and click on its link.
Step 5: In the submission, click the Complete Grading Form button.
- Select the points for the performance indicators you had set up in the grading form. The Total will tally automatically based on how many criteria you have.
- Click Save to transfer the points to the assignment submissions screen
- Click Save on the assignment submissions screen to transfer the total to the Gradebook.
Once the grade is transferred to the Grade Book, you have the option to later change or clear out the grade via the Gradebook.
- Click the Edit Grading Form Grade button. You can then update the points via your criteria boxes, or override the total grade via the Change to box.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support