Browser Checker: Is there a one-stop site that tests my computer's ability to work with online courses in WebCampus?
There is a built-in browser checker that you should see in a popup window when you first login. Browsers are classified in the following way:
Supported: A supported browser is one that is compatible with WebCampus.
- Unsupported: An unsupported browser is one that is incompatible with WebCampus and will inhibit its functionality.
If your browser is unsupported, a warning message is displayed when you access your online course. For more information on browser requirements, go to www.webct.com/tuneup.
IMPORTANT: Some browsers allow style sheets to be disabled. If your browser has this feature, do not set it to disable style sheets.
You may also manually request this built-in browser checker from the screen where you enter your user ID & password, or via the My WebCampus page.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
More Like This
- *Browser Settings - What are all the browser settings I need to be aware of?
- Browsers: What are the recommended browsers for Mac?
- Browsers: What are the recommended browsers for Windows?
- Pop-Up Blockers - How do I know if I have pop-up blockers on my computer? How do I turn off a pop-up blocker?
- Browser Checker - After I login, a Browser Check window pops up with the error: "Errors were detected. Please scroll down to see the errors in your browser configuration." What do I do?