Grade Book: How do I add or edit grades for a particular member in my course?
Grade Book: Edit Member
Step 1: From a Grade Book tab screen, click the down arrow icon beside the last name of the member you want to edit, and select Edit Member.
Step 2: Enter, select, or edit any values.
The value you enter must be valid for the column type. For example, a numeric column can only accept numbers.
Each data column appears as a row, with the current value, a text box to enter a new value, and a text box to enter a comment if changing the existing value (for auditing purposes).
TIP: To view the audit history for all columns for this member, next to the member's name, click the
Step 3: Click .
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support
More Like This
- Grade Book: How do I add or edit grades for a particular column for all students in my course?
- Grade Book: How do I upload or import grades from Excel to my gradebook?
- Grade Book: How do I work with my downloaded Grade Book file in Excel?
- Grade Book: How do I search for a member enrolled in my course?
- Grade Book: How do I download or export data from my course Grade Book?