Grade Book: How do I deny or grant access to users in my course?
Grade Book: Deny / Grant Access
Members are typically granted access to a course when they are first added to that course. You can deny access to certain members and grant those members access again at a later time. When members are denied access, they will see the link to that course in the Course List channel of their My page. However, if they click the link, they receive a message, notifying them that their access has been denied.
Example: You may want to deny access to members with outstanding bills. Once the bill is no longer outstanding, you can grant access to the course.
Step 1: From a Grade Book tab screen, check the box next to the member or members.
TIP: To deny or grant access to all members currently displayed, in the table heading row, check the box next to Last Name.
Step 2: Click the Deny Access or Grant Access button.
Step 3: Click he members are denied or granted access.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support
More Like This
- Grade Book: How do I remove or unenroll users from my course?
- Grade Book: How do I add or enroll students into my course?
- Grade Book: How do I upload or import grades from Excel to my gradebook?
- Grade Book: How do I search for a member enrolled in my course?
- Grade Book: How do I add or edit grades for a particular column for all students in my course?