Grade Book: How do I remove or unenroll users from my course?
Grade Book: Unenroll Members
You can unenroll members (Teaching Assistants and co-instructors/designers) from a course. The user retains their user name and can access their My page and other courses in which they are enrolled, but they will no longer have access to your course.
Note: At UNLV, only WebCampus Administrators can add and/or remove Students from your course. Please submit a request to have your student unenrolled. If a student is unenrolled, their grade information remains in Grade Book. The demo Student cannot be removed from Grade Book.
You can hide grade information for unenrolled members by using the Hide Unenrolled Member Data option.
- If you receive notice from the Registrar that a Student has been dropped from your course, and it is a few weeks or more into the term, use the Deny Access option in case the Student is re-enrolled. Perhaps, the student didn't pay a tuition bill on time. If re-enrolled, you can choose Grant Access, and all of that student's data is retained.
Step 1: From a Grade Book tab screen, check the box next to the member or members to unenroll.
TIP: To un-enroll all members currently displayed, in the table heading row, check the box next to Last Name.
Step 2: Click the Unenroll button.
Step 3: Click he members are unenrolled.
To restore an un-enrolled user, the user must be enrolled in the course again using the Enroll Members button.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support
More Like This
- Grade Book: How do I add or enroll students into my course?
- Grade Book: How do I upload or import grades from Excel to my gradebook?
- Grade Book: How do I download or export data from my course Grade Book?
- Grade Book: How do I hide or show grades for unenrolled students in my course?
- Grade Book: How do I search for a member enrolled in my course?