Grade Book: How do I send e-mail to students from within the Grade Book?
Grade Book: Sending Mail to Members
From the Grade Book, you can send mail messages to members, which is useful for contacting select Students about grades. NOTE: The Mail tool must be enabled and added to Course Tools.
Role(s) Needed: These instructions apply to Instructors and Teaching Assistants (if TAs are permitted to use Grade Book).
Step 1: From the a Grade Book tab screen, check the box next to the member or members to e-mail.
TIP: To send a message to all members currently displayed, in the table heading row, check the box next to Last Name.
Step 2: Click the button.
Step 3: In the Create Message pop-up window, compose and send your message.
Refer to the Mail folder in this knowledge base for details about the course Mail tool.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support
More Like This
- Grade Book: How do I view a student's overall performance in the course from within the Grade Book?
- Grade Book: How do I download or export data from my course Grade Book?
- Grade Book: How do I find the columns I imported into my course Grade Book? How do I make these imported columns visible to students so they can see their grade?
- Grade Book: Why can't I see all of my students in the Grade Book?
- Groups: How do I send e-mail to groups of students?