Grade Book: How do I view a student's overall performance in the course from within the Grade Book?
Grade Book: View Performance Report
From the Grade Book, you can view performance or tracking information for an individual student at a glance. The report shows the student's usage in the tools added to the course, compared to the average of all other students in the course.
Role(s) Needed: These instructions apply to Instructors and Teaching Assistants (if TAs are permitted to use the Grade Book).
Step 1: From the a Grade Book tab screen, c
Step 2: On the Individual Student Performance Report,
The actions you can perform on this screen include:
- Send e-mail to the student (click the down arrow icon next to the student's name).
- View the student's grades (View Student Grades button).
- Print the report (Print button).
TIP: Use the Tracking tool to compare the performance of multiple students using a variety of report types. Access the Tracking tool from the Teach tab and Instructor Tools menu
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support
More Like This
- Grade Book: How do I search for a member enrolled in my course?
- Grade Book: How do I add or edit grades for a particular member in my course?
- Grade Book: How do I add or edit grades for a particular column for all students in my course?
- Grade Book: How do I remove or unenroll users from my course?
- Tracking Report Actions