Grade Book: What are SCORM Grades?
The SCORM Grades tab allows you to view grades for gradable SCORM modules in your course. The following columns appear in the SCORM Grades tab:
default columns: the First Name, Last Name, User ID, and Role columns. If the course has been cross-listed, a Cross-listing Information column appears with the name of the course each member was originally enrolled in.
- SCORM grade-related columns: columns that have been automatically added for gradable SCORM modules
More Like This
- My Grades: How do I find my grades?
- Grade Book: How do I find the columns I imported into my course Grade Book? How do I make these imported columns visible to students so they can see their grade?
- Grade Book: How do I search for a member enrolled in my course?
- SCORM: *Overview
- Grade Book: How do I upload or import grades from Excel to my gradebook?