Grade Book: Why can't I see all of my students in the Grade Book?
Grade Book: Members
No being able to see all of the students in your Grade Book could be due to one or both of the following reasons:
Your campus has not yet enrolled all of the students in your online course. If it is during a typical drop-add period, your roster in the Grade Book may fluctuate as students add and drop courses.
The Paging Preferences . . .
If you are not seeing all of your students, it is because the default number of records displayed per page is 10. If there are more than 10 items, they will span multiple pages, and paging controls appear at the bottom right corner of the screen. Use these controls to navigate from one page to another.
- To view all pages: from the Page drop-down list, select All and click the Go icon.
- To go to the next page: click the Next Page icon.
- To return to the previous page: click the Previous Page icon.
You can also the Paging Preferences icon to set the number of items to be displayed on each page. By default, 10 items are displayed per page. You can set a maximum of 999 items per page.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support
More Like This
- Selective Release: How do I quickly tell which items are visible or not to students?
- My Files: How find a file or folder that I know is in My Files, but I can't see it now?
- Grade Book: How do I remove or unenroll users from my course?
- My Files: How do I rename a file or folder?
- Grade Book: How do I upload or import grades from Excel to my gradebook?