Groups: How do I create a group for which I assign members to?
ANSWER: GROUP MANAGER - CREATE CUSTOM GROUP
When you create a custom group, you can select members for the group. The same member can be added to multiple groups.
Step 1: From the Teach tab, click the Group Manager on the Instructor Tools menu:
Step 2: From the Group Manager screen, click Create Groups.
Step 3: Select Create custom group and click Continue.
Step 4: Enter a name and description.
Step 5: Click Add Members.
Step 6: Do one of the following:
- To add one or multiple members, select each member and click Add Selected.
- To add all members, click Add All.
Step 7: Decide on your Save option:
- To save the group and create another group, click Save and Create Another Group and repeat the steps above.
- Click Save to return to the Group Manager.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support
More Like This
- Groups: How do I edit a group to add more members, remove members, and change settings?
- Groups: How do I create several groups at once and allow the system to randomly choose the members to place into each group?
- Groups: Overview
- Groups: How do I edit sign-up sheets for groups in my course?
- Groups: How do I create chat/whiteboard rooms to assign to different groups?