Groups: How do I edit a group to add more members, remove members, and change settings?
ANSWER: GROUP MANAGER - EDIT GROUP
You can edit a group's name and description, and add or remove section members from the group. For groups with sign-up sheets, you can also edit the maximum number of Students allowed in each group and whether the sign-up sheet displays the names of group members. NOTE: The same section member can be added to multiple groups.
Step 1: From the Teach tab, click the Group Manager on the Instructor Tools menu:
Step 2: From the Group Manager screen
- Locate the group to edit and click the down arrow icon, then select Edit Group.
Step 3: Edit the group settings as desired.
Step 4: To add members to the group, do the following:
Click Add Members.
- TIP: If the section contains many members, click Finding Members to enter search criteria to narrow the list.
Do one of the following:
- To add one or multiple members, select each member and click Add Selected.
- To add all members, click Add All.
Step 5: To remove members from the group, do the following:
- To remove one or multiple members from the group, select each member. Or to remove all members from the group, in the table heading row, select the check box. All group members are selected.
- Click Remove Selected.
Step 6: Click Save.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support
More Like This
- Groups: How do I edit sign-up sheets for groups in my course?
- Groups: Overview
- Groups: How do I create groups to which students can assign themselves?
- Groups: How do I create a group for which I assign members to?
- Groups: How do I create several groups at once and allow the system to randomly choose the members to place into each group?