Groups: How do I edit sign-up sheets for groups in my course?
ANSWER: GROUP MANAGER - EDIT SIGN-UP SHEET
You can edit the title, instructions, and location of sign-up sheets. You can also create additional groups that Students can sign up for on the sign-up sheet.
Step 1: From the Teach tab, click the Group Manager on the Instructor Tools menu:
Step 2: From the Group Manager screen:
- Locate the group with the sign-up sheet you want to edit and click the down arrow icon, then select Edit Sign-Up Sheet.
Step 3: Edit the sign-up sheet settings as desired.
Step 4: To create additional groups that Students can sign up for on the sign-up sheet, do the following:
- Click Create Additional Groups.
- In the Number of additional groups text box, enter the number of additional groups you want to create.
- In the Word or phrase all group names start with text box, enter the unique word or phrase with which you want the group names to begin. Example: If you enter the phrase History Assignment Group, the group names will be History Assignment Group 1, History Assignment Group 2, and so forth.
- Optionally enter a default description for the groups. Later, you will be able to add or edit the description for each group.
- In the Maximum Students per group text box, enter the number.
- If you want Students who have not yet signed up for a group to see the names of group members on the sign-up sheet, select Allow Students who have not yet joined a group to see the names of group members on the sign-up sheet.
- Click Continue.
- Optionally edit the group names, descriptions, and maximum number of Students allowed in each additional group.
- Click Save. The Edit Sign-Up Sheet screen appears and the additional groups are added to the list of groups available on the sign-up sheet.
Step 5: Click Save again.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support
More Like This
- Groups: How do I create groups to which students can assign themselves?
- PeopleLinks: *Overview
- Groups: Overview
- Groups: How do I edit a group to add more members, remove members, and change settings?
- Groups: How do I create several groups at once and allow the system to randomly choose the members to place into each group?