How do I change my password in WebCampus and/or set up my secret question and answer for self-service password retrieval?
The steps below are instructions on how to both reset your WebCampus password and set up your secret question and answer. If you forgot your password and/or did not set up your secret question and answer, please contact your WebCampus Support Center to have your password reset.
UNLV WebCampus Support: 702-895-0777
NSC WebCampus Support: 702-992-2400 (press 2 for WebCampus Support)
When resetting your password, if you previously set up your secret question and answer, you will not need to re-enter it.
In order to set your secret question and answer, you will need to change your password. If necessary, you can reset your password back to your original one by repeating the steps below (excluding entering the secret question/answer again)
- Log in to WebCampus
- Click on My Settings at the top right hand corner of the My WebCampus page
- Click on the Change Password button
- Enter your Current password
- Enter your New password
- Confirm your new password by entering it again.
- Enter a Secret question of your choice.
- Enter your Secret answer.
- Click Save