How do I get my UNLV Student WebCampus username?
Username Convention: Rebelmail email prefix
Password Convention: Initial password is the date of birth (MMDDYYYY)
To find out your Rebelmail prefix using MyUNLV
- Go to MyUNLV - http://my.unlv.nevada.edu
- Once logged in, click on the Student Center link.
- Your Rebelmail e-mail address will be displayed in the Personal Information section. Your WebCampus username is the same as the prefix to your Rebelmail e-mail address.
- If your Rebelmail address is email@example.com, your WebCampus username is heyreb.
*Rebelmail is the official UNLV e-mail account for all students. This account does not need to be activated in order for students to use WebCampus.
NOTE: Your section will be using WebCampus if the instruction mode for your course is one of the following: hybrid, in-person supplemental web, web-based, or web-based on/off campus. You may check MyUNLV for the instruction modes by clicking on a class title to view the Class Details. You will be able to see your sections listed in WebCampus 14 days prior to the start of the class.
More Like This
- How do I get my UNLV Faculty WebCampus username and/or request section(s)?
- When will I have access to my sections in WebCampus?
- My Settings: *Overview
- Grade Book: How do I view a student's overall performance in the course from within the Grade Book?
- Roster: How do I view the members and groups in the course?