How do I install Respondus and/or StudyMate?
Thanks to the Distance Education Office, Respondus is available to the UNLV Campus. For instructions on how to download and install WebCampus, you can access the files through WebCampus' Content Manager. To obtain the .pdf instructions and the .exe files for both Respondus and StudyMate:
- Log On to WebCampus
- Click on the Content Manager Tab from your my WebCampus page (where your sections are listed).
- Click on Repository
- Click on University of Nevada Las Vegas on the left.
Click on the Respondus folder.
The .pdf file will contain instructions on how to download and install the .exe files for Respondus and StudyMate. It will also contain the annual license code for both products.
More Like This
- Respondus: *Overview
- Respondus: Step 2 of 2 in Creating a Quiz using Respondus: Upload the Quiz using Respondus
- Respondus: Step 1 of 2 in Creating a Quiz using Respondus: Create a Word Processing Document
- Computer Requirements: What are the minimum computer requirements for using WebCampus?
- I am having trouble viewing my videos in RealPlayer (Windows users)