How do I retrieve my own password for WebCampus?
Users have the ability to obtain randomly generated passwords if you have an email address associated with your account and have set up your secret question and answer (instructions can be found here).
Your randomly generated password will be sent from WebCampus-DoNotReply@unlv.edu. If you are using a non UNLV email account, be sure to add this email address as a safe sender or check your Junk mail folder for the message containing your new password.
- Go to the WebCampus login page (http://webcampus.nevada.edu), and select the appropriate institution.
- Click on the Forgot your login information link under the login fields.
- Enter the email address associated with your account in the text box. (For students, by default it will be your Rebelmail address.)
- Enter the answer to your secret question.*
- Click Ok
- A randomly generated password will be emailed to you at the email address associated with your account.
- Log in to WebCampus and change your password through My Settings. (Instructions can be found here.)
*If you set up your secret question and answer in WebCampus, you will be prompted with that question. If not, you will receive a message saying that a secret question/answer has not been set up. Please contact your WebCampus Support Center to have your password reset.
UNLV WebCampus Support: 702-895-0777
NSC WebCampus Support: 702-992-2400 (press 2 for WebCampus Support)