Internet Explorer Users: Navigation to page cancelled error
This message only pertains to Internet Explorer users
When clicking on a link in WebCampus, if you see a "Navigation to the page has been cancelled" error message, these are the steps to work around it:
- Click Tools on the top of your Internet Explorer screen.
- Click Internet Options. Click the Security tab.
- Click the Internet icon.
- Click Custom level.
- Locate Display mixed content
- Click the radio button next to Enable (the default setting is" Prompt ").
- Click OK to save your changes.
If you are also having trouble opening files in WebCampus, visit http://webcampus.unlv.edu/browser
More Like This
- How do I add WebCampus as a trusted site in Internet Explorer? (recommended)
- Browser Settings - Check for newer versions of pages in Internet Explorer
- Browser Checker - After I login, a Browser Check window pops up with the error: "Errors were detected. Please scroll down to see the errors in your browser configuration." What do I do?
- Browser Settings - Accept Cookies (instructions for Internet Explorer, Firefox, & Safari)
- *Browser Settings - What are all the browser settings I need to be aware of?