Learning Module: How do I take online notes in a learning module?
Learning Module: Notes
You can create one note per item in a learning module. Your notes are private and cannot be viewed by other members of the course. Any notes you create in a learning module are added to your notebook, which lets you create general notes. You can access your notebook by clicking the Notes icon from the Action Menu, or from the Course Menu's My Tools area.
NOTE: Depending on the Instructor, the Action Menu may not appear, and if the Action Menu does appear, the Notes tool may not appear.
- From the item, in the Action Menu, click the Notes icon. The Notes pop-up window for the item appears.
In the Notes text box, enter your note:
To enter the note in Plain Text format, enter the text.
Note: The note will appear exactly as you have typed it.
To enter the note in HTML format:
- Select Use HTML.
- Enter HTML code.
- To enter the note in Plain Text format, enter the text.
- Click Notebook pop-up window appears with your general and learning module notes displayed. . The
- Click Close this window. The Notebook pop-up window closes.
- To access this bookmark later within this learning module, click the icon.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support