Media Library: How do I change the default linking option for media library entries?
Media Library: Manage Links
When you create or edit a Media Library entry, there are three ways to link the entry to instances of the entry's title in files:
- Manual: manually create links to entries
- Automatic: first instance: create links from the first instance of the entry title in each file of all files
- Automatic: all instances: create links from all instances of the entry title in each file of all files
Automatic: all instances is initially set as the default linking option for new entries, but you can change the default to one of the other options. The default option will appear preselected on the Create Entry or Edit Entry screen, but you can override the default by selecting a new linking option.
- Existing links are not affected when a new default linking option is set.
- Links will only appear in files that are in HTML format.
Step 2: On the Media Library screen, click the Manage Media Library Links button.
Step 3: Select one of the three default link options:
NOTE: If you select Manual, links will not be automatically created as with the other options.
Step 4: Click .
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support