My Files: How do I drag and drop files into My Files area? I am using a Macintosh.
WebDAV (World Wide Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning) folders allow you to access and manage course files and folders from your computer. You can copy files to your course by dragging and dropping them from your computer into your course WebDAV folder. A WebDAV folder is just like any other folder on your computer.
You can set up WebDAV folders on Mac® OS 10.x operating system software.
Navigate to My Files area or folder for which you want to create a WebDAV folder and, next to its title, click the ActionLinks icon. A menu appears.
A pop-up window appears, displaying the server path to the folder in the Folder path text box.
Ensure that the text is selected in the Folder path text box and, on your keyboard, press COMMAND+C. The text is copied.
From your Mac desktop, from the Finder, click .
Ensure that your cursor is in the Address text box and, on your keyboard, press COMMAND+V. The text that you copied is pasted into the Address text box.
- In the User Name and Password text boxes, enter your online course system user name and password and click . Your user name and password are authenticated, and the folder is added to the Mac Finder
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support
More Like This
- My Files: How do I drag and drop files into My Files area? I am using Windows.
- My Files: How do I upload files to a private file area in my course?
- Respondus: Step 2 of 2 in Creating a Quiz using Respondus: Upload the Quiz using Respondus
- Local Content: How do I configure Local Content?
- Local Content: *What is Local Content?