My Files: How do I extract or unzip files with a .zip extension?
You can extract all of the contents of zip files.
Step 1: In My Files, navigate to the folder containing the zip (.zip) file you want to unzip.
TIP: The items may appear on multiple pages. You can use the paging controls to navigate to items that appear on other pages.
In this example, 1 (1-20) means page 1 contains records 1 to 20.
- To view all pages: from the Page drop-down list, select All and click the Go icon.
- To go to the next page: click the Next Page icon.
- To return to the previous page: click the Previous Page icon.
You can also use the Paging Preferences icon to set the number of items to be displayed on each page. By default, 10 items are displayed per page. You can set a maximum of 999 items per page.
Step 2: Locate the zip and, next to its title, click the down arrow icon.
Step 3: Click .
A folder is created with the same name as the zip file. The contents of the zip file are extracted to the folder.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support
More Like This
- My Files: How do I rename a file or folder?
- My Files: How do I edit HTML files?
- My Files: How find a file or folder that I know is in My Files, but I can't see it now?
- Selective Release: How do I quickly tell which items are visible or not to students?
- Grade Book: Why can't I see all of my students in the Grade Book?