My Files: How do I navigate within My Files?
Navigating My Files
You can navigate content in different folders from two views:
- Tree (folder) view: In the left frame, folders are displayed in a hierarchical tree. Parent folders can be expanded to display child folders and collapsed to hide child folders. Use tree view to quickly navigate up and down the folder structure.
- List view: In the content display area, the contents of the open folder are displayed. Breadcrumbs appear above the list and can be used to navigate from a child folder to a parent folder. Use list view to perform actions on folder content.
To navigate folders from tree (folder) view:
NOTE: Tree view is for navigation only. All actions on files and folders are carried out in list view.
To expand a folder, next to the folder you want to expand, click the Expand icon. The folders under the collapsed folder are displayed.
To collapse a folder, next to the folder you want to collapse, click the Collapse icon. The folders under the expanded folder are hidden.
To view the contents of a folder, click the name of the folder. The contents of the folder appear.
To navigate folders from the list view:
To navigate down the folder structure, under Title, click the name of the folder. The contents of the folder appear.
To navigate up the folder structure, from the breadcrumbs, click the name of the folder. The contents of the folder appear.
- If your files in list view span multiple pages, you can navigate the pages using the paging controls at the bottom of the list.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support
More Like This
- Learning Module: How can I easily print several items in the learning module at once?
- My Files: How do I drag and drop files into My Files area? I am using Windows.
- My Files: How do I extract or unzip files with a .zip extension?
- 2b. Course Interface: Course Menu
- 2c. Course Interface: Course Menu Icons