My Files: How do I preview files?
Step 1: In My Files, navigate to the folder that contains the file you want to preview.
Step 2: Locate the file and, next to its title, click the down arrow icon.
Step 3: Click .
If the file can be previewed in a web browser, the file opens. If the file cannot be previewed in a web browser, such as a Microsoft Word document, a dialog box appears. Make your selections to open or download the file.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support
More Like This
- My Files: How do I edit HTML files?
- My Files: How do I navigate within My Files?
- Respondus: Step 2 of 2 in Creating a Quiz using Respondus: Upload the Quiz using Respondus
- Syllabus: How do I add my syllabus document using the Syllabus tool?
- My Files: How do I upload files to a private file area in my course?