My Files: How do I rename a file or folder?
Renaming Files and Folders
Step 1: In My Files, navigate to the folder that contains the item you want to rename.
TIP: The items may appear on multiple pages. You can use the paging controls to navigate to items that appear on other pages.
In this example, 1 (1-20) means page 1 contains records 1 to 20.
- To view all pages: from the Page drop-down list, select All and click the Go icon.
- To go to the next page: click the Next Page icon.
- To return to the previous page: click the Previous Page icon.
You can also use the Paging Preferences icon to set the number of items to be displayed on each page. By default, 10 items are displayed per page. You can set a maximum of 999 items per page.
Step 2: Locate the item and, next to its title, click the down arrow icon.
Step 3: Click .
Step 4: Enter a new title for the item and click
More Like This
- My Files: How do I extract or unzip files with a .zip extension?
- My Files: How do I edit HTML files?
- Selective Release: How do I quickly tell which items are visible or not to students?
- My Files: How find a file or folder that I know is in My Files, but I can't see it now?
- Grade Book: Why can't I see all of my students in the Grade Book?