My Files: How do I view files of specific type?
Filtering Files by Type
You can view files of a specific type on their own. Filtering makes it easier to navigate large lists of files because it hides all files except those that match the type you specify.
Example: If you wanted to find all HTML files in a folder containing many files, you could filter by the HTML file type. All HTML files would be listed and all other files would be hidden.
Do one of the following:
- If you want to view files by type, from the Filter content drop-down list, select the type of files you want to view and click the Go arrow. Only files of the specified type are listed.
- If you want to view all files, from the Filter content drop-down list, select All Types and click the Go arrow. All types of files are listed.
IMPORTANT: In the Content Browser pop-up window, filtering persists until you change the filter criteria or the pop-up window is closed. In all other areas, filtering persists until you change the filter criteria or log out.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support
More Like This
- My Files: How do I edit HTML files?
- Learning Module: How can I easily print several items in the learning module at once?
- Syllabus: How do I add my syllabus document using the Syllabus tool?
- Release Criteria: How do I add MULTIPLE criteria to a single item in on the Set Release Criteria screen?
- SCORM: How do I run reports or get statistics on a SCORM module?