Page Options: How do I change my page layout?
Page Options: Customize Page Display
NOTE: Depending on administrator settings, this feature may not be available.
You can select a predefined page layout for the Course Content Home screen or any content folder in the Course Content tool. Page layout defines the following:
- number of columns per page (one, two, or three columns)
- link appearance (show icons and text, or show text only)
- placement of icons in relation to the link text (left or above)
- alignment of the link text within the column (left or centered)
- width of the table controlling the page layout (wide or narrow)
Step 1: Click on the Build tab.
Step 2: On the Course Content Home page, or after navigating to the desired folder, select the Page Options button, then Customize Page Display:
Step 3: Under Layout Template, do one of the following:
Select one of the predefined layout templates. The template appears in preview mode.
Select Custom Layout and define your own layout settings.
- From the Columns drop-down list, select the number of columns per page: one to eight.
- From the Icon/Text drop-down list, select the link appearance: show icons and text, text only, or icons only.
- From the Icon Placement drop-down list, select the place of icons in relation to the link text: left, right, or above.
- From the Alignment drop-down list, select the alignment of the link text within the column: left, right, or centered.
- From the Table Width drop-down list, select the width of the table controlling the page layout: wide or narrow.
Step 4: To change all existing content folders to use this page layout, check the option: Change all existing folders to these settings.
Step 5: To set the page layout as the default when content folders are created, check the option: Set default to these settings for all new folders.
Step 6: Click .
The course is refreshed, and the new page layout is applied.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support