Respondus Exam and Survey Creation Software
Respondus is software that can be useful if you are interested in creating online assessments. Online assessments can be created right within course, but Respondus can serve as your question database, delivering questions to several online courses. You can also salvage test questions you’ve used for traditional paper testing by importing your properly formatted text document into Respondus.
Your campus may have an Institution-wide license for Respondus; if so, instructors can download the software to their computers.
Once you have Installed Respondus on your computer, you may begin creating questions. When you open Respondus, it takes you to the Start tab where you have the choice to Open an existing file, Create a new file, or Import Questions from a text file. You can also create and archive exams here.
Refer to the following articles in this knowledge base for details on using Respondus:
- Respondus: Step 1 of 2 in Creating a quiz using Respondus: Create a Word Processing Document
- Respondus: Step 2 of 2 in Creating a quiz using Respondus: Upload the Quiz using Respondus
Using the folder structure on the left, navigate down to the Instructors > Assessments > Respondus folder.
More Like This
- Respondus: Step 2 of 2 in Creating a Quiz using Respondus: Upload the Quiz using Respondus
- Respondus: Step 1 of 2 in Creating a Quiz using Respondus: Create a Word Processing Document
- How do I install Respondus and/or StudyMate?
- Grade Book: How do I work with my downloaded Grade Book file in Excel?
- Syllabus: How do I add my syllabus document using the Syllabus tool?