Selective Release: How do I quickly tell which items are visible or not to students?
Selective Release: Members tab
From the Selective Release map, you can view which items are visible to each Student and Auditor enrolled in the course. For example, if Students tell you that they cannot see an assignment, you can check to see if it is visible to them.
Step 1: From the Build or Teach tab,
Step 2: From the Selective Release screen,
Click the Members tab.
Information about each Student and Auditor enrolled in the course is listed on the screen.
Step 3: Locate the Student or Auditor whose information you want to view.
If necessary, to locate the Student or Auditor, sort the information or use the paging controls in the bottom right corner. For example:
- To view all pages: from the Page drop-down list, select All and click the Go icon.
- To go to the next page: click the Next Page icon.
- To return to the previous page: click the Previous Page icon.
You can also use the Paging Preferences icon to set the number of items to be displayed on each page. By default, 10 items are displayed per page. You can set a maximum of 999 items per page.
Step 4: Under User ID, click the user ID of the Student or Auditor whose information you want to view.
The screen displays the following: under Title, all items in the Course Content tool. Under Visible to, whether the item is visible to the Student or Auditor. TIP: To the view the visibility of items within a folder or learning module, click the Expand icon next to the title of the folder or learning module.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
More Like This
- Selective Release: How do I show or hide items to / from students in my course?
- Release Criteria: 4. How do I release an item to students based on information in the Grade Book?
- Release Criteria: 2. How do I release an item only to certain students in my course?
- Release Criteria: 1. How do I add a date condition to an item in my course?
- Selective Release: *Overview