Syllabus: How do I use the built-in Syllabus tool?
Syllabus: Use built-in syllabus
The advantage of the Syllabus tool is that if you make frequent changes to your syllabus, you just have to make the updates within the Syllabus tool and not have to re-upload a file every time you make updates.
Step 2: On the Select Syllabus Type page, choose Use built-in syllabus and click Select
The built-in Syllabus tool allows you to create as many placeholders as needed or build the contents one at a time via the options on the Add Syllabus Item list
Step 3: Choose a syllabus item, for example Course requirements
Type (or copy and paste) the information. TIP: By default, text is entered in Plain Text format and appears exactly as you have typed it. To format content in HTML format, select Use HTML and type (or copy and paste) HTML code in the text boxes.
Step 4: Click Save to add the item.
Syllabus items may be added, modified, reordered, or removed at any time.
- To move an item in the syllabus,
The Syllabus items appear in the specified order.
To hide an item, c
To edit or delete an item, click the down arrow icon next to the item's name and select Edit or Delete.
To print the syllabus with all items expanded to display their content, click the your browser's print function to print the syllabus.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support
More Like This
- Syllabus: *What is the best way to add a syllabus?
- Syllabus: Where do I find the Syllabus for the course?
- Browser Checker: Is there a one-stop site that tests my computer's ability to work with online courses in WebCampus?
- Syllabus: How do I add my syllabus document using the Syllabus tool?
- Learning Module: How can I easily print several items in the learning module at once?