Syllabus: *What is the best way to add a syllabus?
At least three options are available for adding your syllabus:
Option 1: Go to the Course Home Page or other course content folder and add your syllabus document, which can be almost any document type (.doc, .html, .pdf, .txt). Use the Add File feature to add your existing syllabus document or create one. Refer to the Course Content folder in this knowledge base for details on adding and creating files.
Option 2: Use the Syllabus tool, which is available on the Course Tools menu, to add your syllabus file. On the Select Syllabus Type page, choose Use File and click Select.
Once the screen refreshes, click the Browse... button to add your file
Option 3: Use the Syllabus tool, which is available on the Course Tools menu, to create a Syllabus using the built-in syllabus tool. On the Select Syllabus Type page, choose Use built-in syllabus and click Select
The built-in Syllabus tool allows you to create as many placeholders as needed or build the contents one at a time via the options on the Add Syllabus Item list
Syllabus items may be added, modified, reordered or removed at any time. The advantage of this option is that if you make frequent changes to your syllabus, you just have to make the updates within the Syllabus tool and not have to re-upload a file every time you make updates.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support
More Like This
- Syllabus: How do I use the built-in Syllabus tool?
- Syllabus: How do I add my syllabus document using the Syllabus tool?
- Syllabus: How do I create a link to a Syllabus file or Syllabus tool on the Home page, within a Folder, or in a Learning Module?
- Syllabus: Where do I find the Syllabus for the course?
- Respondus: Step 2 of 2 in Creating a Quiz using Respondus: Upload the Quiz using Respondus