Videos: Films On Demand - Instructors
Films on Demand (Distance Education Supplemental Videos)
UNLV's Distance Education Department subscribes to this digital video service provider, making its complete library of 6,000+ educational videos available for your review and linking in your course.
Subject areas include Humanities & Social Sciences, Business & Economics, Science & Mathematics, Health & Medicine, and Archival Films & Newsreels. Over 100 videos are added every month.
For instructions on how to use Films on Demand, please contact your Distance Education Instructional Designer (http://online.unlv.edu/faculty/WhoIsID.php)
More Like This
- Videos: Films On Demand - Students
- *Browser Settings - What are all the browser settings I need to be aware of?
- Browser Checker - After I login, a Browser Check window pops up with the error: "Errors were detected. Please scroll down to see the errors in your browser configuration." What do I do?
- Browser Settings - Accept Cookies (instructions for Internet Explorer, Firefox, & Safari)
- Browser Settings - Check for newer versions of pages in Internet Explorer