Web Links: *What are web links?
You can use the Web Links tool to compile a list of Internet addresses. These Internet addresses can then be added to folders and learning modules to reference web pages outside of your course. You can set the web page to open in a new browser window and you can also set release criteria for the link to the web page.
This feature allows you to provide students with a list of approved reference sites for online research. Adding web links can also be used to provide online “field trips” where you send your students to a particular business or organization to look around or participate in online activities.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
More Like This
- Pop-Up Blockers - How do I know if I have pop-up blockers on my computer? How do I turn off a pop-up blocker?
- *Browser Settings - What are all the browser settings I need to be aware of?
- 5. Tools, Functions, and Definitions
- Computer Requirements: What are the minimum computer requirements for using WebCampus?
- Internet Explorer Users: Navigation to page cancelled error