Where do I go to login to WebCampus?
How to log into WebCampus:
The following time restrictions apply to WebCampus:
- If you make a registration change (adding/removing courses) WebCampus will reflect those changes within hours.
- Open your Internet browser and go to http://webcampus.nevada.edu.
- Choose your institution's link (University of Nevada Las Vegas or Nevada State College).
- Enter in your WebCampus username.
Enter in your password.
- First time logging into WebCampus? Your password by default is your date of birth. For example, if you were born on April 23, 1975 your password would be 04231975.
- Click OK.
- If you are logging in for the first time, you will be prompted to create a new password. Follow the instructions to change your password and proceed to WebCampus.
More Like This
- Computer Requirements: What are the minimum computer requirements for using WebCampus?
- Browser Checker: Is there a one-stop site that tests my computer's ability to work with online courses in WebCampus?
- When will I have access to my sections in WebCampus?
- How do I get my UNLV Student WebCampus username?
- Registration Issues