Whiteboard: How do I use Whiteboard files?
In addition to drawing tools, you can use the Whiteboard for:
- Loading files.
- Saving Whiteboard drawings as files.
You can load files and display them on the Whiteboard where all participants in the room can see. You can load .jpg images, .gif images, and Whiteboard drawings saved in .wbd file format.
- From the Whiteboard room, click . The Content Browser pop-up window appears.
- Do one of the following:
- If the files you want to display are on your computer:
- Click the My Computer icon. Your computer's file browser or the Upload Files from Your Computer screen appears.
- TIP: If the My Computer icon does not appear, you need to get Java. Another option is to create a WebDAV folder reference to your My Files area so that you can drag and drop files from your computer. Reference the articles on Java and WebDAV in this knowledge base for further details.
- Locate and select the files. The files are loaded to the Whiteboard.
- If the files you want to display are already in the course system, locate and select the files. The files are loaded to the Whiteboard.
Saving Whiteboard Drawings as Files
- After you complete your drawing on the Whiteboard, click . The Content Browser pop-up window appears.
- Enter a file name.
Note: File names cannot contain spaces
- From the file format drop-down list, select .wbd. This file format is for Whiteboard drawings.
- Click. The drawing is saved.
If you have any further questions, please contact us for support. Thank you.
- WebCampus Support