Who's Online: How do I send or receive chat invites using Who's Online?
Who's Online: Chat Invitations
Select the user that you want to chat with and click .
The Sending invitation to pop-up window appears.
Step 3: In the text box, type a short message.
Step 4: Click .
The invitation is sent and you receive notification if your invitation is accepted or declined.
If you are on the receiving end of a chat invite:
If you receive a single chat invitation and want to accept it, do the following:
- From the Checking invitation from pop-up window, type a reply.
- Click . Your reply is sent.
To continue chatting, type your next message in the lower text box and either press Enter or click .
If you receive multiple chat invitations, a list of names appear in the You have invitations from box. To accept an invitation, do the following:
- Double-click the name of the user whose invitation you want to accept. The Checking invitation from pop-up window appears.
- Type a reply and click . Your reply is sent.
- To continue chatting, type your next message in the lower text box and either press Enter or click .
Remember: You can participate in a maximum of five chat sessions at the same time.
- WebCampus Support